background

Saturday, January 25, 2020

Day 8



Mom and Dad super loved how crowded all the Osaka trains were 


One of the BEST days ever...I FINALLY got to hold Akari Chan after wanting to hold her pretty much my entire mission

I love Sayuri Shimai and her sweet girls Mashiro and Akari. 



The Kawachinagano ward was so sweet as to throw me a little "goodbye" party...we played ping pong and ate a ton of delicious food







I got to say goodbye to my cutest companion Sister Gusman 





We met up with the cute Oono kids and they sang us the awesome "Pen Pineapple Song"

To end my final day in Kawachinagano, we went over to Minamimoto Shimai's house with Ikeuchi Shimai where we made takoyaki and ate the best food ever. It was such a special night, truly one that I will never ever forget.
















No comments:

Post a Comment