background

Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Setting Apart

After a day filled of high emotion and a lot of stress (and maybe a few freak out moments as well) Alyssa was finally set apart as a missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.  It was an incredible experience.  The spirit was so powerful and countless blessings were promised.  I won't go into details here as it was a sacred experience but let me say that I was reminded how much the Lord knows and loves Alyssa.  A very real feeling of peace came over all of us and I know that without a doubt that this is what she is supposed to be doing at this time in her life.  I wouldn't want it any other way.  And I know that there are special people waiting in Japan for her to bring a life changing lesson of love and hope.  As hard as it will be to let her go,  this is right and the Lord will bless all of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment